Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Earrings versus food

 No apologies this is a full on Grace Dent fan club post.

Click to see her wickedly funny but terribly accurate restaurant revues in the Guardian news paper.

Now me dears I must admit that these are not the best earrings I have seen  her wear but after a conversation with my sister this is what we got from the new series.

Click 

 Match the earrings to the dish !

A


 B


 C


 D

Play along if you fancy it.

She is wearing my fave earrings in this little clip see if you can guess, CLICK

Toddle Loo

and 

Pip Pip. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even going to begin to do "an earring matching test". I had no idea she changed them so often, as I don't watch Masterchef.

    What I do know is that Grace Dent is a simply faboo, witty, and endlessly readable columnist - and a great "friend of the gays" - and I adore her for all that! Jx

    ReplyDelete