Wednesday, 7 October 2026

The Delargo Gardens - September

 Hello me dears September has passed and we are slipping into Autumn - Winter 'drawers' on ! But the salvias are just coming into their own and our Nerine has decided to flower for the first time in 5 years.


 We have more Salvias in flower than I have photos but here are a few snaps.
 











 That is about it for the stars of the month but before we go off to tour the estate we have a plant I have always disliked but is looking stunning in the garden at the moment - Japanese anemone - Eriocapitella hupehensis


 Well there tiz then me darlins. Grab a complementary thermos or hip-flask and climb up into the Land Rover for the tour of our vast estate.


 






 When I see the garden in full swing I still find hard to believe that nothing is in the soil everything is in pots and in a tiny space to boot. 






There is just enough time before you head for the VIP Hospitality suite for you to have a sneaky preview of the Delargo Fuchsia fest. This month Donny has selected; Fuchsia 'Molesworth'


 That's it then me dears till next time


 It's

Ttfn from Donny

and

Ttfn from me

Toodle Pip.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment